old skool Hypo gigs on youtube

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
recently people added parts of a 1996 gig in Milan and I also saw a song from a ST-Petersburg gig in 1997.

you guys are smart my pals so I dont have top post all the shit in here, you will find it easily :)

really cool to see Peter shredding on a fucking Jackson Rhoads :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I actually have a good quality recording of a whole gig from back then on DVD (bootleg): Holland 08/01/1994.

Can't really upload any of it though :ill:

please upload it KrgFn... find the way please!!! hahaha

and supernova... if you means this videos:

i've uploaded them :D

:kickass:

edit:

and will upload the rest of the gig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it'a a 45 minute DVD and it is 1.6 gigs, I would have no idea on how to do anything with it... Any suggestions?

split it in some 50mb rar files and then upload it to megaupload, mediafire or something

Ok I will try and sort this out when I get back to France at the end of the month, haven't got much spare time right now ;)

Ok I will try and sort this out when I get back to France at the end of the month, haven't got much spare time right now ;)

I have a server where you can upload it to. I'll give you a login.
Contact me if you can't find another way ;)

recently people added parts of a 1996 gig in Milan and I also saw a song from a ST-Petersburg gig in 1997.

you guys are smart my pals so I dont have top post all the shit in here, you will find it easily :)

really cool to see Peter shredding on a fucking Jackson Rhoads :headbang::headbang::headbang:

that one is amazing...

"are you ready for some melodic metal??"

"roswell 47!!!"

:kickass::kickass:

the 2nd guitarist of the 1996 gig sucks major diplodocus' balls though
struggling to play APOCALYPSE in a tight manner ....

my thoughts exactly. a real shame since apocalypse is my favourite song ever and the whole lost quite some atmosphere with some out of order riffs

Yeah, awesome video! Sounds bad but I definitely hear Althotas, Inferior Devoties, Mental Emotions and Black Magic. The oldest hypo gig of all that I saw. Do you have any info about that concert?

By the way, It's almost 20 years of Hypocrisy and I hope Peter going to release something interesting for fans. Of course now we're waiting for Sofia show on DVD. But I think It's not enough! Peter, if you read this you should think about it. :cool:
We have very few old live videos. Only Wacken and some videoclips. And several low quality bootlegs like Milan. So it would be so great to see any live videos, especially anything with Masse Broberg. And I remember very funny fragments between the tracks on Wacken DVD. it would be great to see more shootings from studio sessions, backstages, and of course a lot of drinking "sessions"... *there's no harm in dreaming* :rolleyes:

Thanks!
This is burning subject for me. :cool: A lot of bands (often boring and untalanted) release DVD every year! Hypocrisy is an important part of swedish death metal history, so what we have? (except exellent CDs of course :worship:)
It is pity especially as for ninetieth. Now almost every fan has a camera, youtube is full of shootings but everything was different formerly when every bootleg was as gold.
So let's bother the band with it and may be they will finaly surprise us. ;)
sorry for my English, I'm trying :rolleyes:

Thanks!
This is burning subject for me. :cool: A lot of bands (often boring and untalanted) release DVD every year! Hypocrisy is an important part of swedish death metal history, so what we have? (except exellent CDs of course :worship:)
It is pity especially as for ninetieth. Now almost every fan has a camera, youtube is full of shootings but everything was different formerly when every bootleg was as gold.
So let's bother the band with it and may be they will finaly surprise us. ;)
sorry for my English, I'm trying :rolleyes:

This guy brings up a good point. Its funny the correlation between bands who start releasing many DVDS around the same time their music starts to suck :lol: