thougth I´d share some old moments with Opeth

this thread owns all anus
bowdown.gif

sooo lets review the Opeth members and ex-members that post or have posted here...

Mikael Akerfeldt- of course, Mikael
ante- anders

and those are the only two i see... what are the nick names of the rest?

Well you had their old manager from Candlelight post here a few times, Lee B. We've also had Travis Smith post here a few times. I think Lopez has posted here under an anonymous nick a few times. Just about everyone Opeth related has posted here at one time or another :lol:

Maybe with this influx of new people, and less erm...odd behaviour. This forum will turn into a nice sociable place again.

lets all bump threads....

note to opeth.com, moonlapse, et al: there have been four bumped threads in two days. things arent going so well it seems. alas, there are couple people here making it worthwhile....

dorian gray said:
lets all bump threads....

note to opeth.com, moonlapse, et al: there have been four bumped threads in two days. things arent going so well it seems. alas, there are couple people here making it worthwhile....
I do agree.

I think there should be restrictions on bumping. Although I do it sometimes, it does get annoying.

I"m bored out of my fucking mind.

I'm going to welcome Charley tonight!:headbang:

Princess Dax said:
don't too many restrictions apply already?

if the assholes of this world can't make asshollic comments, then what it their purpose in life? theres already too may sheep...
I like the way you think.