thougth I´d share some old moments with Opeth

Almost a year since the last bump...

Lee_B said:
I remember going to that really bad club in Wycombe, and you and Peter found the spot on the dancefloor that the camera was pointing. Not only were you both grooving on down to the disco shit, but it was showing on every monitor in the club too!
Hilarious :tickled:

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
All our UK memories are great...first time we went over with the 2 Martins we also stayed at Lee's house. The Martins are not that used to alcohol as they, well... use other stuff, and one particular night we took em down to the pub for a few pints. They both threw up in one of Lee's flowerpots (!!!)
Mike

crack up!!!

Benighted1 said:
So does anders and Lee still post here??? I havent even seen Mike post in a while but Im guessing he is enjoying his time back with his family in between tours..

Lee still posts alot over many forums on UM

Bump!

Been waaay too long.

Mikael if you read this, I saw you guys in Hilversum, Netherlands (venue called Tagrijn) back in 1996 supporting Cradle of Filth on their Dusk and her Embrace tour. I bought a Morningrise longsleeve directly off of you personally, cause clearly you didn't have a merchandiser to sell your stuff for you.

Do you happen to remember any stories from that tour?

Or else perhaps Mr. Nordin if he reads this...

EDIT: I remember you broke a string during the last song (In Mist She was standing?) and you just had to end your set, cause there was no time to start the song over again :)