thougth I´d share some old moments with Opeth

Opet said:
The names Reeves & Mortimer...I know I've heard them somewhere before. I'm not thinking of the Muppets with those two up in the balcony seats, AM I? Monty Python was an old favorite of mine. I haven't seen it in a while. I guess the only British comedy I've seen lately is a few shows of "Whose Line..." and that lady that can't even say the words "The Weakest Link!" SHE CAN'T EVEN SAY IT! Is it just me? Her accent gets in the way of the words! Why would you name the show something you can't even pronounce clearly! Oh, whatever. I'm sorry & I'm done.
ive noticed her not being able to pronounce it... ill check tomorrow when its on. one thing that annoys me is she cant pronounce 'thousand' - she says it with a t like 'thousant' grrrr :/

anne robinson is quite funny tho when she takes the piss out of people. definatley tv's number one bitch :p

oh and vic reeves and bob mortimer rule :p the gameshow they host is called 'shooting stars' if youve ever heard of it. ill have to try and get my video in working so i can take some stuff off my vhs and put a sample on my site for all you people who dont know them :p for ppl in the uk, its on every monday night at 10pm on 2.