Oldschool Weekly Chat?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
What about hooking up for some kind of weekly chat?
I know a few of you guys have instant messanger?
Jonny D bro you have changed your ID?
I know Bryant, Wicked Child, TVF and a couple more of you have it...
Just a thought. I fugured eve if only the people stateside could get together. Though it would be great to have as many people "in."

sixxswine said:
What about hooking up for some kind of weekly chat?
I know a few of you guys have instant messanger?
Jonny D bro you have changed your ID?
I know Bryant, Wicked Child, TVF and a couple more of you have it...
Just a thought. I fugured eve if only the people stateside could get together. Though it would be great to have as many people "in."

Yes I did Change my ID I wanted one that Bitch didnt know .....So yeah my new AIM ID is Edguy25 =)

sixxswine said:
Well, there's some interest. How about nailing down a few days per week? And a time too. I figure after 9:00 Eastern Time would work for me...

9 sounds est. sounds good to me thats right when I wake up for work :) for days ..... Hows Tuesdays and thursdays? maybe lol I dont know I'm very tired and need my sleep right now lol

JonnyD said:
Yaknow I dont even remember who the fuck silverhaze is lol
He's like the last drummer for Spinal Tap(that's even giving this Jag Ball (as the folks from the midwest say) too much credit) he was given a chance & he blew it.
I think he garggles with his old lady's douche water! Remmeber "pussification?" That's him.:hotjump:

Jagballs!!!!! hehe Ya know, I'm not dogging Priest, here, but me and a buddy (who frequently use the term JAGBALL to describe somebody who is an idiot or has been "pussified") had a ball years ago referring to the new album with Ripper Owens as "JAGulator". hahahaha I guess you had to be there. At the time I thought the album sucked...I like it now, but I still think we were hilarious.

ANYWAY, any night after 9 est is cool with me!

sixxswine said:
He's like the last drummer for Spinal Tap(that's even giving this Jag Ball (as the folks from the midwest say) too much credit) he was given a chance & he blew it.
I think he garggles with his old lady's douche water! Remmeber "pussification?" That's him.:hotjump:

LMAO :tickled: ok Dude

sixxswine said:
Well, there's interest looks like it's just a matter of nailing down a schedule?
Who would like to handle this?! It would mean contacting the four -five people that appear to have shown interest...
Jonny D?
You up for this?:D

ok I will take a shot at it :) Whos our 5 contestants other than me and you? lol