OMG I JUST

GHS Low boomers 11-52 for Standard/Drop D tuning
GHS 11-56 for D standard and Drop C

:headbang:

Oh yeah, I usualy break my E string trying to pull the string off to the side of the fretboard to get a particular pitch.I've been workign a lot lately trying to pull it off consistently. Other then that I rarely break a string.

Lithium said:
This is the first string i broke in 3 years....It was one of the Fender Classic ''Bullet'' strings....but what the hell....do I buy all new strings now or what?
And how I broke it? Well, My guitar only has 21 frets and I just HAD to play that High 24th fret bend, did it a couple times before....lol Never again?

dude... i still have my Bullet too :lol: but is so fucked up...
now i got a ESP EX 50 :headbang:

Vikk Cavanagh said:
dude... i still have my Bullet too :lol: but is so fucked up...
now i got a ESP EX 50 :headbang:

lol I hope u aren't thinking about a ''Squier Bullet'' :lol: BecauseI don't have that guitar. I have A Fender Mexican Strat....lefty. But the strings are called ''Fender Super Bullets'' or something. What the hell do I do with the other strings....take em all off?

Lithium said:
lol I hope u aren't thinking about a ''Squier Bullet'' :lol: BecauseI don't have that guitar. I have A Fender Mexican Strat....lefty. But the strings are called ''Fender Super Bullets'' or something. What the hell do I do with the other strings....take em all off?

yes i was talking about the lame Fender Squirer Bullet :lol: i've it, but i dont use anymore :p

i was replacing the strings on my jackson but the g string broke while i was putting it on so i bought a new set and i put every string on fine except the g string which broke again so now i have to go and get a few single ones. fuck.

Vikk Cavanagh said:
and what you do with the semi-old-new 5 strings?

Throw them the fuck out. What's wrong with you? are you poor or something? :p

You cloud also boil them and save the for emergancys.

+1 to everything in this thread.

Breaking an E string will happen to you alot.

D'Addario's rock.

Playing with your keys deserves a good string breaking. lol

Change 1 change em' all. And throw the rest away.

Sinister Mephisto said:
Throw them the fuck out. What's wrong with you? are you poor or something? :p

You cloud also boil them and save the for emergancys.
yes i'm poor, wen Scalpel throws his strings on the gabage, i go and get his

yeah and fucking 14 bucks a pack, fuck elixers, I use ernie balls or DR's .10 for E. or Eb, .13 for D, .14 on my 7 tuned to A and on my guitar tuned to F#

UhI probably sound like a total fuckin noob....but what strings should I get then, for my Fender?

I just bought D'addario XL's

That ok??