on the flipside: post something you love that everyone will think is lame

avi

W3RK3R
Aug 21, 2002
Oly, WA
www.itsatrap.com
as for me, I love country music. Merle Haggard is one of the best songwriters EVER, no foolin'.

I also like The Ark, who I highly doubt anyone here can appreciate.
menupic.gif

Tony Toni Tone, Mousehunt (starring Nathan Lane), The Grateful Dead, The Lion King, and various new age artists.

I also like some country music but I don't think anyone that heard the stuff that I'm referring to would think it sucks (i.e. Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, Mark O'Connor, Yo-Yo Ma, Doc Watson, Allison Krauss)

James Bond soundtracks (John Barry's the SHIT), female jazz vocalists (like Diana Krall, Stacey Kent, Jane Monheit, Sarah Vaughn, Ella, etc), Rob Reiner films (like When Harry Met Sally- it's a cool fall/Christmas movie, ok), and long walks on nude beaches.

My AIM name is chupe666- call me for a good time!

walking-shirek.jpg

check it:

seipptastic: actually
seipptastic: I was on the badminton team in high school
seipptastic: and my team was SO GOOD
aviroig: hahahaha
aviroig: L-O-S-E-R
seipptastic: that they banned boys from the interschool league
seipptastic: so I couldn't play my senior year
aviroig: hahahahaa
aviroig: we don't have badminton out here on the west coast in our schools
seipptastic: they let me coach
aviroig: we rather our children grow up straight
seipptastic: indoor badminton is fast paced and intense my friend
aviroig: uh huh
aviroig: i bet it is (freak)
seipptastic: no it totally is!
aviroig: suuuuuuuure
seipptastic: slams, clears, teh rush of adrenalyn
seipptastic: those little shirts

if you think other people think the Smiths are lame... well, i don't even know what to say to that.

i mean, it's to bad they are... like, THE BEST POP BAND OF THE 80'S!!!!

nobody better think the smiths are lame... or they will have to answer to me.

I'M LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION ALEX

I can't say I'm down with the Smiths. Maybe because I've always preferred the Cure, but my impression is SMITHS BLAH. But I can't even name a single Smiths song, so...

I can't deal with Morrissey in any shape or form, sorry.

Although I do admit the Smiths are better than his solo material, not that that's saying much.

my only complaint about the smiths is that back about 3 years ago before Dark Symphonies put out our cds, i would search the net for "maudlin of the well" to see if anyone had heard of us and it would bring up like a gizillion pages devoted to the Smiths because of their song "Late Night on Maudlin Street."