Post something you think sucks that everyone will think you're dumb for hating here.

I own check your head because i got it free from columbia house! and it's also missing now anyway. and about glenn danzig in the misfits, no i think they looked cool or whatever except I just mean that I don't see them as GODLY the way that others do.

dude, the drummer in my band hates them too im like no thats incorrect. i know this is the metal board and everything but dude, there's really nothing good in metal except like a few bands that have been around for awhile. Like there's nothing interesting coming out of the extreme metal scene, it blows. But all the badass bands are coming from the metalcore scene: shai hulud , dillinger, a life once lost, etc. and grind which is technically metal but way fuckin' coolah!

Originally posted by GRIND.KILLED.EMO.
there's really nothing good in metal except like a few bands that have been around for awhile. Like there's nothing interesting coming out of the extreme metal scene, it blows. But all the badass bands are coming from the metalcore scene

stop_whining.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and btw I just remembered something I HATE and you're gonna flame me for that:

X-Men!!! :mad:

Originally posted by FuSoYa
I hate the Beastie Boys too. But here's one that you guys will maybe pounce on me for:

The Misfits.

blech.

i went to a misfits show a few months ago just because 2 members of type o negative were playing in the opening band, and my friend was able to let me meet them. We didn't even stay for the misfits.

1)beastie boys - i have a Lp which the cover is an airplane and there are some nice songs (the first and the last one)...that's the only stuff that i have heard from them.

2)yeah, i don't like america's political behavior.

3)live performances of these black metal bands like dimmu borgir and cradle of filth...it's ridiculous...they only work in the studio.

4)christians telling me that there's only one right way called jesus.

5)aids and all the other types of diseases.

...there are much more...i'll post later

Post something you think sucks that everyone will think you're dumb for hating here.

Ectoplasma:
5)aids and all the other types of diseases.

STOOPID AIDS-HATER! HAHA TARD.