On which guitar would you spend your money?

I'm gonna say "Fuck both" and get a real guitar.

If you buy the ESP LTD. you have a fucking substandard axe where as if you get the Rr3, you only have 22frets.

If i were you dude, i;d save for an Rr1 or buy an Rx10D (You obviously idolize alexi and so the Rx10D is the closest you can get).

Also, unless you live in finland, the musamaailma axe shipping is outrageous.

i was gonna buy it and they were gonna charge me 150eur to ship to scotland

well if you live in the US you WILL NOT be able to get the ESP, cause if ESP ships that guitar into the US, Jackson will sue ESP because of the guitar shape. so if you live in the states you'll only be able to get the RR3

Don`t buy the Musamaailma V it sucks! And RR3 and Rx10 are cheap Randy`s youre gonna get bored soon. Buy RR1 or RR5 or try to find RR-LL used somewhere...Unless, buy ESP-SV-STD, same as Rv-305 al, the alexi laiho one exept it has ball inlays, and some other little spec changes, and it costs 2000 e..

"And RR3 and Rx10 are cheap Randy`s youre gonna get bored soon."

I wouldn't say bored.... I have an Rx10D and i love it, but my BC rich Warlock offers me SO MUCH MORE!!!

Hi

Yeah I would love to have the ESP-SV-STD from ESP or RR1 from Jackson but I don't have the money. I'll have to save too long for this models or do you know where I may get these models cheaper?

Jan

Get an Rx10D/RR3

or just buy a BC Rich NJ Jr V - 24frets, ebony baord, V shape, OROGINAL FLOYD (speedloader but its a genuine floyd none the less)

Pita Bread said:
Well, I've never played the ESP before, but I know bobvex and delt would reply "fuck ESP, jackson forever!"
no way dood, i dont mind ESP's. i played a few recently and i like em. . only the neck thrus though, like an eclipse custom.

I don't really like BC Riches, they look kinda cool, but when I played some for a while in guitar stores in Cologne + my hometown, I thought the where pretty......overrated.
Someone called the Warlock the best looking guitar ever made and I laughed, it's just, I don't think they have more to offer than the average Ibanez RG series or anything like that....

Thanatopsis said:
it seems like someone is always buying a guitar on this forum. :headbang:
i dont play, but if i had the money i would definitely be buying myself an RR1 or RR5 right now and be learning how to play already :D