Once Sent From Golden Hall Re-Release?

That's probably gonna be worth something someday.

I find it vaguely insulting that whatever company was responsible for the rerelease didn't bother to proofread. Money obviously went into this, but if they didn't do a decent job on the packaging I rather imagine they didn't bother to do a decent job on the remastering either.

Did the NA release get the popup? I bought a copy the other day with both CD's but no popup... just curious...

I've received mine today!
This way, I can at least hear how it was over there at Bochum.
Also noticed that they sell T-shirts from the first four albums so that's gonna cost me again!:)

anybody got the Avenger yet??? I just listen to the remastered... no difference in the sound, but they added Thor Arise and remastered that, too... sounds good, not too new and a bit freshed up from the Demo...

the Live CD is good, but not all that Killer... for some reason they cut out a lot of on stage talking from Johan... no idea why, destroys it pretty big time, but still ass kickin!!!!

anybody got the Avenger yet??? I just listen to the remastered... no difference in the sound, but they added Thor Arise and remastered that, too... sounds good, not too new and a bit freshed up from the Demo...

the Live CD is good, but not all that Killer... for some reason they cut out a lot of on stage talking from Johan... no idea why, destroys it pretty big time, but still ass kickin!!!!

Pickin it up this Thursday :heh: