Twilight of the Thundergod LTD Boxset

:kickass:

Still waiting for confirmation as well. I ordered from Metalblade USA and the shipping status hasn't change a bit. But on the bottom of the screen it says it is supposed to ship on 9/22/08! I checked my bank statement and they've already charged me for the Digipack/LP/Poster set!

They probably have shipped them already but they are just so lazy they haven't updated the order pages yet. im hopin i get an email within a few days.

They probably have shipped them already but they are just so lazy they haven't updated the order pages yet. im hopin i get an email within a few days.

is that possible? like end of the next week its suppose to be here? or somthin? :erk:

man why wont they update there site, and if they do WHY THE FUCK THEY HAVNT SHIPPED STUFF YET

Did the shipping dude, or the one whos responsible for it died or injured???

Who the hell knows dude. Im guessin you emailed them bout this and still no response so I wont bother. Im wondering if they got them in from Europe yet. My girlfriend said duh it's metal blade they are here already. Im like no it's an IMPORT, they are not made here. so maybe thats wut the delay is for. As long as it gets here way before the 19th or the latest the 21st. Ill be fine. AND DAMMIT MY BOBBLEHEADS BETTER NOT BE BROKEN THATS FUCKED UP IF THEY ARE. :mad:

Who the hell knows dude. Im guessin you emailed them bout this and still no response so I wont bother. Im wondering if they got them in from Europe yet. My girlfriend said duh it's metal blade they are here already. Im like no it's an IMPORT, they are not made here. so maybe thats wut the delay is for. As long as it gets here way before the 19th or the latest the 21st. Ill be fine. AND DAMMIT MY BOBBLEHEADS BETTER NOT BE BROKEN THATS FUCKED UP IF THEY ARE. :mad:

defnitaly fucked up, cuz they are sold out, so if it was broken we cant exchange them, then we would have to get our money back, and we will end up bobbleheadsless

defnitaly fucked up, cuz they are sold out, so if it was broken we cant exchange them, then we would have to get our money back, and we will end up bobbleheadsless

Can you not order somewhere else? It is a limited edition of 2,000, some other provider will have it on stock. it has only been out for a week and it is not a cheap item... Ok, you get a lot of quality stuff but it is more than some people can afford.

yeah theres this canadaian site that is WAY cheaper but i only knew it after ordering it for a month, so im just waiting i cant afford two limited boxset, and just for the records i worked hard, even 2 jobs to afford it

I didn't mean to imply otherwise man. :)

And as a general comment maybe the packing of the bobbleheads is the problem. Clay figurines look much better than plastic but they do break... And maybe that is something online shops are not really catching up on. Already two people who received theirs damaged :erk: a couple of polystirene chips would not hurt.

Even if you think bobbleheads are lame. You should see these ones. It finally came yesterday and fuck are they HEAVY. they do look easily breakable but jeeez are they made of quality ceramic plastic it looks like. Id dare to say they were even porcelain maybe. The box was SUPER heavy. Love how the digibook and comic book look. The seperate pages of each band member inside will be great to get signed. very tempted to bring the bobbleheads along to get signed too but we will see since they are very delicate. This truly was worth it for such a fantastic album.

Got my full set on Friday! Excellent! The Bobbles are very heavy and I love the art on the vinyl!