One inch nads

Did you review that for the metal review website MetalReview.com, where there are focused metal reviews with the intention to steer you to the finest metal for your dollar?

:D

Why, yes. Although nobody paid much attention. It's a style that's not too popular with metalheads these days. Still, I'll try to steer nad to the not-quite-the-finest-but-still-decent not-quite-metal-but-maybe-of peripheral-interest music for his dollar.

i'm diggin this. it isn't amazing, but the number of new industrial groups that i've heard over the past five years is probably around zero so this is nice.

hey have you heard 16 Volt? those dudes are pretty rad, came out in the late 90's i believe. i think they have some connection to Fred Durst like he produced one of their albums, but i don't think it got them any recognition.

ummm also there was this local band here in Rivershit called Spiderworks. i didn't really get into them until long after they broke up, but it's some pretty awesome stuff. more of an industrial influence than straight machinery though.

edit: oh! these dudes are local, just about an hour south of me. cool!

I thought you might dig this. Never heard 16 Volt though. I never hear any new music in this genre anymore either. I still bust out a lot of the stuff from the late '80s and 90's though.