One Morning Left - The Star of Africa (crabcore, Sturgis mix)

ze kink

THE BLACK WIZARDS
I guess I rarely post stuff I've been involved in on here, but I figured this might be of interest due to the Sturgis mix & master and stuff. Helped out some friends on their new single.

Having heard the raw tones and everything, I gotta say that Joey's great at what he does.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's kinda brilliant... Buy a board game and get the instructional CD with it. Bands can get a percentage of the board game sales. Hell...why stop there, Buy a new entertainment center and get the assembly instruction CD featuring Attack Attack.

The disturbing thing about it, is the beginning, before it became europodancy, reminded me of some late children of bodom songs... !

I gave it a fair chance, and it does sound relatively better than the average crab core shit I come across. I just absolutely can't stand the dance and shitty -core moments. The rest sounds modern thrashy and the singer is actually good. I'm still not sure if I find the lyrics funny, or garbage !

Kinda OT:
Their clean vocalist's (Leevi) own band is fucking amazing, it's called ARF. Great guy as well.

I enjoyed this less than I thought I would. Maybe the rest of the album is more to my liking. This is not bad, but I expected crazier music.

The fact that they had an idea like that and actually went through with it, yet still seem to have spent no more than two minutes writing the lyrics...

So much cringe. :zombie:

The fuck did I just watch... :| I don't actually get what just happened. Was this for shits n giggle or are they an actual band?

They are like the most popular -core band in Finland..... :ill:
Among with Artificial Heart, Circle of Contempt etc