One of the worst visa-related cancellations of the year...

I'm one. I'm sure Enslaved is great live, but Ghost was the real reason I was willing to risk my wife's wrath by going out to a show the Friday immediately after ProgPower!

All I see over facebook is people trying to sell off thier ticket already. I saw Enslaved once and they were good. I would like to see Alcest....loved thier first disc and was bored with the second. But I have the Skullview / Obsession show on friday and Cage / Sacred Oath / Helstar on saturday so not having Ghost on sunday isnt going to kill me.

All I see over facebook is people trying to sell off thier ticket already. I saw Enslaved once and they were good. I would like to see Alcest....loved thier first disc and was bored with the second. But I have the Skullview / Obsession show on friday and Cage / Sacred Oath / Helstar on saturday so not having Ghost on sunday isnt going to kill me.

Enslaved is very good live. They posted somewhere that they're working on a replacement band for Ghost, so the tour might still be a killer package. Just a waiting game...