Online Bargains Thread

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Simple thread; If you've seen some great stuff or moreso, RARE stuff going for cheap online, post that shit here so everyone can be assholes and compete over who gets it first - be they guitars, CDs, boxsets, merchandise, whatever. Also goes for eBay listings, but try to keep them to a minimum.

Amazon UK have most of Coroner's catalogue for under £20. R.I.P. for £14.99, Punishment for Decadence for £5.32, No More Color for £19.99 and then both Mental Vortex and Grin for £12.99 apiece. Don't miss out on that shit if you haven't got these albums already - my copy of Grin set me back double what it's listed for here.

I didn't realize those Coroner albums were so rare. I will have to keep an eye out for them when I visit the local record store that buys and sells used records. and cds.

You can get a Skull Fracturing Nightmare shirt at www.funeralmoonclothing.com and you can buy Tortured Existence and Epidemic of Violence shirts on eBay. I should know, I own all three.

fuckin want!! :yell:

that Demolition Hammer shirt looks really sweet.
I already got the link from Dave on facebook. They really have some rare band shirts there! Iam ordering it but not this year anymore..

You my good sir, are most welcome. I must say though, I wear my DH shirts rarely - I love them too much. The same goes for my Onslaught and Evile shirts, not to mention my Bolt Thrower one.

Y'all should lurk through ebay more often!
I know some of you don't like payPal but I think it's the easiest kind of payment and it's also very safe. There's a brazilian shop who has alot of good underground death/thrash stuff: http://www.ebay.de/sch/tatianalima/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

also very cheap sometimes( for rarities)

I also bought Enjoy the Violence and Final holocaust by Massacra there..

Protector fans! A fella from Russia is selling a copy of "A Shedding of Skin" on Amazon UK for cheap! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...&ie=UTF8&qid=1324318868&sr=1-7&condition=used

:lol:
that was most certainly an eastern europe boot. But don't worry I stepped in the same trap. There aren't many originals around.
It's weird that I post this today and bring back this dead thread but I had 3 pressings of "A Shedding of Skin" and recently realized that even the one I thought it was original is obviously a boot. It drives me really crazy.. :Smug:
Same goes for Coroner's Grin album :(

that vid is a bit ridiculous but the clear proof is that the original only has the red ring after the matrix.
I don't really care anymore. It's the music what counts. I also have alot of Repressings of albums and they're yes bootlegs but you must be a millonair to buy every fucking album from the original 1st pressing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I ended up getting mine for about $25. Not all that bad, really. This was a few years ago though.

I have Death Cult + Coroner live at Zeche Carl. Iam still searching for the Unknown. But a Cd version is impossible to get. :mad: I really wonder if this version is even existing.