Online Bargains Thread

I'd love to have The Unknown too :(

Yeah it's almost impossible. I've never seen any copy of that Coroner album - I really wondered if that version even exists.
As for Solstice Iam really happy I also have The Sentencing (original)
There's now this Re-release on Divebomb records but I can't really get into that..

There're bootleg vinyl and CD copies - the vinyl is relatively easy to find, but not for cheap. I've only ever seen one version of the CD bootleg and that went for damn near £200 (!) and as for the cassette original... yeah, NEVER going to happen hahaha. Probably the single most sought after Coroner release in existence.

I actually quite like the Pray for the Sentencing reissue. the remaster of Pray on that release ounds absolutely incredible, far better than the original, and the slight remix that the first album got was great too, though I too would rather own the originals hahaha

Really, the only good track in it (that isn't on any previous release) is the Host instrumental intro thing. Some of the live tracks are decent but the quality of recording is terrible.

I like ambient well enough, just not when it's freaking boring. If it didn't have the Coroner name I'd wager it wouldn't even warrant a second glance. But hey, collectors be collectin'.

It's awesome stuff. I absolutely like it! There are some really interesting instrumentals on that live-versions and some unreleased tracks.
The athmosphere is amazing. But well It's not very good audio quality but that doesn't matter that much. Death Cult hasn't either and it's great. :kickass:

What I don't get is that this album never got re-released by any label or the the band itself.

Bcause it was only sold on their 'final' tour in 1995/1996. Plus, I doubt the band has much interest in it... that said, they've reissued damn near everything else, including Death Cult. So who knows?

You just have to man! I also just recently listened to some songs I was surprised I haven't come around to dig that Thrash gem out (embarrassing)
Just imagine a sound mixture between Slayer and Sepultura and the technical structure of Forbidden and you come pretty close to Ravenous.

well for me that sounds alot darker than Metallica but I think because Thrash metal is so limited there's almost an influence in any band and it gets boring to me..:(
Also they remind me of the german Thrash band Despair sometimes. Definitly cool stuff..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA5HgxLLNk8&list=PLAMtHXOSAWtCIKgBx7JgsVoqpLAtTB3lt&hd=1[/ame]

Also wanted to get my hands on Loudblast's Sensorial Treatment on Ebay but that album is so immensely rare!
http://www.ebay.de/itm/LOUDBLAST-Se...360814071582?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item540231cf1e