"Opeta suomea Rastille" thredi.

Hohoooo :) well the word you chose worked much better in this thing than the one I suggested. So way to go, Rus!

Ahem..

Tammikuuhun on liian kauan = January is too far away
Rus ei ole gootti =

That one you need to figure out yourself ;)

Lasse on vammainen pieni mies. :p
Alyona said:
someone should really teach me some finnish.
Opettele tässä thredi. Tai thredi tässä? Tai... :erk: Help? And also help me with how to say "learn with me"? Anyone? :p
lumitalvi said:
Rus ei ole gootti =

That one you need to figure out yourself ;)
I reckon I can manage it. ;)

Rusty said:
Lasse on vammainen pieni mies. :p
Opettele tässä thredi. Tai thredi tässä? Tai... :erk: Help? And also help me with how to say "learn with me"? Anyone? :p
Opettele tässä threadissa. And opiskele kanssani.

^_^

That makes sense.
kickarse.gif

Back to the basics:

Nice ass! - Hyvä perse!

Kotiteollisuus: Kuolleen kukan nimi - Home industry: The name of the dead flower
(man music.. :cool: )

At least I tried - Minä ainakin yritin

I want to perform cheap oral sex on Marko - Tahdon ottaa Markolta halvalla suihin.

Unfortunately that doesn't translate straight. Giving blowjob translates to "suihinotto" which translates back to "taking into mouth". So let's make it easier.

Marko, tahdon imeä munaasi.
Marko, I want to suck your dick.

Marko, tahdon imeä sun riipputissi! Kohtaan sua kello viisi. Tai kuullaan uusista laulusta. Mutta jos ehdimme...

Erm. Enjoy. :p

Marko's big rod / felt so wonderful / in my ass = Markon suuri kanki / tuntui niin ihanalta / perseessäni.

I want / to suck and fondle / your hairy, muscular chest = Haluan / imeä ja hyväillä / karvaista, lihaksikasta rintaasi.

Sucking your friend's dick / doesn't make you / necessarily gay = Ystäväsi munan imeminen / ei tee sinusta / välttämättä homoa.

Now how did sentences like that happen to pop into my mind, huh? Someone explain. And how did you manage to translate "dick" to "riipputissi" in there? Dick is muna, such in "I want / to suck / your dick", "Haluan / imeä / munaasi". Riipputissi is... umm, "a boobie that happens to hang so low it really cuts down it's aesthetic value". Or a hang-a-tittie.