Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

Not my ones but some pics for you.
When I get my ones I make new and better pictures from every version.

342998_2.jpg
342998_3.jpg

343067_1.jpg
343067_3.jpg

343067_4.jpg
343067_5.jpg

Normal version was shipped on friday. Die Hard version will be shipped tommorrow.

ohh its going to be so worth the wait its just the frustration of i want it now!!!! but it will be a good day when it comes im hoping to have mine by next week

Got my regular version of the box today, looks great! I'm a bit disappointed though that there are NO album details whatsoever. There's the small strip you see in the pics above inside the plastic sleeve, and that's it. Not even a tracklist! We all know of course the album details, but one would still like to have it on there somewhere. Haven't been able to listen to them yet, but I'm hoping they sound nice - that'd easily make them worth the cash.

Sorry for the spiler. I can delete this if you want.

knock knock...Who´s there?...The UPS man. :D

The stancil from the normal box wasn´t in there, but i get one next week. :)

very awesome pictures cant wait i have a test press and regular edition shipping to me no die hard :( but at least i got one of the first 400 so i got the t shirt in mine

Ka-Nacht Tut-Mesut: if you get a chance and are going to listen to one of the sets, I would be very interested in sound quality impressions between this release and the original releases.