Opeth and Dimmu Borgir?

MoonlightOrchid

Bi-product
Apr 20, 2009
Venus
Hi to all, just wondering if any Opeth fans also enjoy listening to Dimmu Borgir.
I got this weird comment from somebody, that supposedly it doesn't "match" an Opeth-fan to also like Dimmu Borgir, so I thought of asking all of you,

anyone in here like Dimmu Borgir apart from me?:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

I like playing Dimmu on Keyboard. Its good musik but its get boring after a time so I dont listen frequently to them ;) But from time to time...

Me. I have no idea why you couldn't like both Opeth and Dimmu.
Perhaps it's because there's a lot of negativity towards Dimmu Borgir, because they make too much money. Which is of course prohibited for a metal band.

i disagree why would money decide if i like a band or not that's stupid

Awsome band. I don't understand why if you like Opeth you couldn't listen something else. Right now I have 393 bands on my pc and they have different genres of metal. Metal don't have prohibition. Be free with your spirit of metal! \m/

i only have opeth on my computer and some other obscure stuff like ludwig beethoven, pink floid and others but im basically accounting for every genre of music with those! :)

I don't understand why people would limit themselves to one genre of music and completely write off every other kind of music out there. I don't particularly love Dimmu Borgir, but they have some good stuff.

Me. I have no idea why you couldn't like both Opeth and Dimmu.
Perhaps it's because there's a lot of negativity towards Dimmu Borgir, because they make too much money. Which is of course prohibited for a metal band.

no, there's a lot of negativity towards dimmu because they're a horrid band and they've been a horrid band since what, stormblast? not even hellhammer and vortex can save this band - especially with the terrible melodies vortex gets

I'm a big fan of Dimmu, and I'm not entirely sure why anyone would say it's weird to listen to both Opeth and Dimmu, unless it's because of the aforementioned money-making bit. And in that case, their opinion isn't very credible if a band's success can determine whether said band is good or not.

i only have opeth on my computer and some other obscure stuff like ludwig beethoven, pink floid and others but im basically accounting for every genre of music with those! :)

you are insane for putting so much time into this weird trolling thing

Usually I think it's because some of Opeth listeners are so "developed" listeners that they've got sick of DB, I myself am atm getting tired of the band, not meaning though that I wouldn't enjoy the music anyway.

you are insane for putting so much time into this weird trolling thing

Not trolling. Seriously. If I was I wouldn't post on this section of UM. I just wanna hear oppinions:rolleyes:.

And I agree on the part that none should limit their hearings to a specific genre of music. Its just that some abcent minded people, find it difficult to comprehend that.

Not trolling. Seriously. If I was I wouldn't post on this section of UM. I just wanna hear oppinions:rolleyes:.

And I agree on the part that none should limit their hearings to a specific genre of music. Its just that some abcent minded people, find it difficult to comprehend that.

i was talking to greasy:puke::hotjump: