Opeth at the Wiltern

technically no they dont allow cameras. However, if you're a girl and you got handbag, its REALLY easy to bring one inside they're not gonna thoroughly check your bag. They'll just kinda see what's inside. The securities do search your body for things that you shouldnt bring inside.

I will be there also :)

I'm going there, and forcing two of my friends to go. One of them listens to bands like Nightwish and Kamelot, and other guy's into the German industrial scene or something. I gotta get em some good music!

I'm going there, and forcing two of my friends to go. One of them listens to bands like Nightwish and Kamelot, and other guy's into the German industrial scene or something. I gotta get em some good music!

Kamelot, Nightwish and Rammstein (if thats what you're referring to) are all great bands. I'm actually seeing Kamelot in a couple weeks. Opeth, Amorphis and Kamelot in one month = best month ever.

I think they're all pretty shitty, but that's just my contempt for my friends' musical tastes for yelling out "Slipknot!" whenever they hear some nice, heavy stuff coming from my music player. Fuck their fairy metal.

No offense though. :heh:

I'll be there. I wonder if they'll play Heir Apparent because they played it at the Prog Nation LA show, I hope they do, it'll be a completely different experience now that we're more familiar with the song.