Opeth at the Wiltern

ANYBODY GOT A SPARE TICKET ANYBODY GOT A SPARE TICKET ANYBODY GOT A SPARE TICKET ANYBODY GOT A SPARE TICKET ANYBODY GOT A SPARE TICKET?
ANYBODY WANNA BUY A SHIRT HALF PRICE ANYBODY WANNA BUY A SHIRT HALF PRICE ANYBODY WANNA BUY A SHIRT HALF PRICE ANYBODY WANNA BUY A SHIRT HALF PRICE?
SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE SPARE CHANGE?

that dude is at every fucking show! haha when i saw dethklok in june he came by me and i said you know what my friend johan waaaaaaay in the back has a ticket hes wearing a black shirt and has long hair you cant miss him and hes like okay brother god bless you HAHAHA funny shit man i tell ya

btw im normally on the amon amarth boards but this is the first time im on a computer since the show it was fucking epic everyday i always look back on it

Got up at the venue about 6:00 and stood in line on the sidewalk. We got in and went down the stairs to the pit. Security stopped us and said we had to get a wristband to get in the pit and they only allow a certain number of people in the pit. We get to the wristband line and we were LAST TWO people admitted to the pit. :kickass:

We hung out at the back of the pit for Baroness and High On Fire, then moved up front right in front of Martin for Opeth's set.

They said they'd be back in April on a different tour. :kickass:

yo dude i think you were right next to me. i was to the right of you most likely. were you with a dude wearing or hat or was that you?