OPETH COMETH - 7.15.2005

whoa... i just realized something

it says 10 + minutes of music right? Isn't the rip from the radio only 9:55? Maybe they cut something out

This is what happens when threads become stale... like the thread "Today is the Day" which is down the page a little... You ought to look atleast on the first page before you post a new thread, lol. But yeah, it would be cool if there was a part cut out that I could go listen. Is it up yet? I checked right when I woke up today just to see devildiver in there.

Pseud0 said:
whoa... i just realized something

it says 10 + minutes of music right? Isn't the rip from the radio only 9:55? Maybe they cut something out

Maybe they play that repetious verse anoter time?

maybemaybemaybemaybe

The news was posted the 15.(aka today),but the text clearly says it will be released the 19.(aka tuesday).That was also the date mr manager mentioned....
Looking forward to hearing it,the edit of the radioversion has grown alot so...

Well my version has some cut off the beginning and the rip does skip around a bit at parts.

Holy fuck. It's 11:00 here. I thought that fucker would definitly be up before I got home from work. Mother fucking roadrunner....

lol these roadrunner guys seem to be extremely unprofessional. every email of theirs I see posted here is full of expletives and spelling/grammar mistakes.

Yeah, I feel like throwing up after reading an email or anything on their webpage. It's like they're trying to be hip internet gangsters and are failing miserably. This is just icing on the fucking cake. I want to hear this damn song! If there's a reason for me to hate RR, it's for teasing me so bad. Bastards. !

flu boy, you stole the dudes (user that posts here) persona...which he stole from jeff lebowski. give it back :erk:

also, that's pretty gay that they told people the street team could hear it the 15th, and then not fulfill their words.