Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

I don't think we will see the songs some of you are expecting from Opeth. If they don't show Opeth's whole set, they will probably show the beginning of it -- that's what they did with Korn. And I doubt they will open with TGC or DOTF or anything. So we might get The Baying of the Hounds or Ghost of Perdition or something... and who knows what else?

lol I came back to listen after a while and for a moment there I thought a pig was being slaughtered, only to notice that COF had entered the stage and Dani was singing. :lol:

so who is on right now......???...its some badn with a keyboard player....adn a high voiced bastard.....PEAC EOUT

This must be Reamonn. They suck. Got kind of a prog-pop thing going on.

oh come on willem, don't be so misanthropic

It comes from years of being a Red Sox fan. Now that they've won the World Series, I have to find other things to bitch about.

Okay - the lead singer just said how great it is to be sharing the stage with a band as great as Metallica. Can we arrange for a B-52 to drop 300 tons of liquid shit on him for saying that?

I'll check out Metallica later - just to remind myself exactly why I haven't seen them live in 10 years.

"We're living in a starship!" No shit.

Wish I was here to catch some of the earlier bands.

Metallica is next :OMG:

Hell fucking yeah