Opeth Gig in Auckland

Still_Life

Metal
Apr 30, 2006
The Opeth gig was fucken amazing!!! And we meet them too!!! I must say they are just as good live,even better maybe, than on CD. I cant wait to see them again!!!:headbang:

benighted... when are they leaving auckland? Mendez was at the Kings Arms on thursday night, I'm suprised they stayed here for so long!

Some of em were still around on Sunday just gone - I bumped into Wiberg with one of the sound tech's in town.

Me and a couple of mates had the pleasure of watching soundcheck before the show - it was like our own private viewing. Amazing.

Don't know if the Opeth guys will read this but thanks so much for the privelige - and thanks Cuzzy, Cody and Dave ;) .

Axe is an amazing drummer. I wonder if Lopez doesn't come back they'll recruit him permanently?

axejencropped7uk.jpg

absynthe said:
benighted... when are they leaving auckland? Mendez was at the Kings Arms on thursday night, I'm suprised they stayed here for so long!

Martin told me that they were all staying here for a week apart from Mike who was going back to Sweden straight away (busy man)

Lol.... click.... cunts. Of course! The ones up in the stalls (or whatever) hehe.

Im a tad slow it seems.

Damn, I cant believe that was almost a month ago...

Good? It was..... beyond.... description..? It was orgasmic, even.

Actually, yeah, I believe a month is the qualifying time period for an official COME BACK RIGHT NOW (please) demand. Every month in fact.