London gig on 4th

hehe.

\m/

One more day! Rad I cant wait.
My Dad is coming with me to see Opeth again, so if there is that dude that some of you saw sleeping on the stairs there again, just give him a kick and say 'Wake up Stuey's Dad, how the fuck can you sleep through a whole Opeth gig?!?'
Hehe. I still dont understand how he did it ay.

\m/

right i've tried posting this like 5 times already and if it don't work i'm gonna scream....
i'm gonna be there too. i only realised today that it's in less than two days! i saw them earlier this year at the meanfiddler. it was fucking great! why don't you all post yer pics so we recognize eachother?

I just started another topic on this... sorry guys :eek:

Anyways, i shall be there with my friends Ed and Clair, and i am sam. *What a retarded gramatical error strewn sentance*

I have shoulder length black hair, bright blue eyes, maybe a tool or a cathedral t shirt and flared black chords addorned with spikes and bondage straps.

Hope i get to talk to some of you guys :)

your link doesn't work ehe. yeah i heard they were playing but i had to go to work :( oh well. opeth will make up for it. then arch enemy on sunday. and im pretty excited about the haunted even though thats in feb!