London gig on 4th

hehe thank you :) you should have seen the way people looked at me at the wedding....hehehe. but i hate indian clothes, so i thought i'd be original! :)

Originally posted by LiB
anyone tell me directions how to actually get to this place from tottonham court road station? the website is utter bollocks.

Come out the oxford circus exit. Turn right to the crossroads (New Oxford street dead ahead, Tottenham Ct Road to the left and Charring X rd to the right.). Turn right down Charring X Rd and walk about 40 yards and it's on the right. Look for the queue of unwashed scum waiting to get in.

Originally posted by Lee_B
Look for the queue of unwashed scum waiting to get in.
:lol:
Heh, Ive just showered so :p

Where are you all coming from? Im from Canterbury, so I got a 2 hour coach ride, then gotta find Victoria tube station from Victoria Coach station, which isnt too hard, then catch like 2 tubes to Charing Cross. Its cool because the MF is only round the corner from the tube station, isnt it. Hehe

\m/

13 fingers
yeah i was thinkin that ur friend in photo was wearing very indian clothes and i did wonder if people would have given looks but then why wear what others do, ( u clearly dont) its great being individual!
Ive always loved indian clothes cuz they look such beautiful colours and fabrics! but i guess if u wear them all the time.. its different. they do look v complicated to wear.

Metroplis: Cool.. what subjects are u doin there?do u like it? i had a fab time!
i did psychology, English lit, Biology and Computing ( it was like over 4 yrs ago tho ) maybe we will bump into each other and u can tell me what the goss is thesedays! tho actually im sure the last thing u want to do is talk about college lol..
does anne mccabe still work there ( if u know who she is,i think shes a senior tutor)

LIB, itll be really obvious when u come out of station!!! i always wonder that,, but there are so many people around.. ull soon see the hairy dudes!! so fear ye not

I ve decided i am going to get train rather than drive cuz i wanna drink, got lots ta celebrate !! yayaya hope to see u all laters !!

and if not have a top one!

MG :Shedevil:

hellooooo. i'm in a geography lesson at the mo. SO boring. anyway, that other girl in the pic is my sis btw :) indian clothes aren't really hard to put on. they're just damn uncomfortable!! hehe.
oh yeah i'm coming from letchworth...in hertfordshire. doesn't take too long. just as soooon as i get out of school

@Madgirl, my description is in the other 'London' thread so look out for me.

I'm doing music, music technology, ICT and Spanish at A-levels. I recognise the name but I don't think Anne is still there. Did you know David Victor Smith? He is the music teacher and I think he's been there since the dawn of time :lol:

ok cool..
i saw.. metallica hoody! will keep eyes out for hoody.. and ur shirt...

D.V.S.!! lol

my mate did music,, was an awesome chap .. but he and DVS had this kind of hate hate relationship! lolol
he always used to find somethin to tell him off for !! lol

and yeah ,, he has been there from the dawn of time!!

catch ya laters

MG