Opeth=Green Day lol =P

This guy sure doesn't have a lfe bashing a band he don't like in a video with stupid arguments as "a good band must play in a good radio station"...

You know, the clip he pointed out sounds more like Holiday off of American Idiot, but I do hear the Basket Case thing in there. Still, people like this don't care. If it's been said, people will believe it, and this guy knows people will NOT like Opeth and WILL like him because they're ALL IDIOTS in one big IDIOT ORGY.

YAY.

Haha it does sound like Basket Case. But why is that a bad thing? Green Day rules. Anyway I'm not convinced this guy is serious. I'm 50/50 on it. Can anyone really be that dumb?

I did. I'm going to stop listening to Opeth now. The points he made are valid and made me realize Opeth isn't really that good and steals from good bands like Green Day.

I did. I'm going to stop listening to Opeth now. The points he made are valid and made me realize Opeth isn't really that good and steals from good bands like Green Day.

hahahaha he's so persuasive,isn't he?:lol: i'm sure everyone will stop listening opeth after they heard his illuminating speech on youtube :lol:

I think my IQ level just dropped about 50 points after watching that dipshit..

PS. this is why they have to make abortion legal:Smug:

HAHAHAHA! I thought that was funny. THe last minute was a bit of overkill but the beginning had to be a joke? I can only hope so anyway.

He's wearing a metallica shirt and they don't exactly get played much on the radio these days; all the more reason to think he's just messing around. If he's serious, I feel sorry for him.