Opeth Hoodie.

OpethBrian

Mar 12, 2002
New Hope, Pa, USA
Visit site
hs023.gif

This is the hoodie i'm getting for my birthday, import. My birthday is next sunday, the 17th.

I still plan to get that soon. My collection of shirts will not be complete without it. It'll be so nice next year when I'm going to college in the mountains and having to walk through snow. :p

i have that hoodie :) its so confortable :) the only problem i have with it is that there isnt those things at the end.... damn i forgot what they are called. basically the hoodie just ends in a way. god damn its hard to explain. i wish it was a little bigger too. just a little :)

yeah thats a cool hoodie, its the back of the still life t-shirt, saying still life at the top, and still death at the bottom. and the fronts of the t-shirt my mate got on the tour, i think BWP covers on the back of that one. :D

Ja ist dieses sweatshirt ehrfürchtig. Es sicher gleicht das
sweatshirt Korn aus, das ich letztes Jahr erhielt haha.

Oh sorry, i germaned out there for a second. I meant "Yes, that sweatshirt is awesome. It sure makes up for the Korn sweatshirt i got last year haha."

Originally posted by OpethBrian
Ja ist dieses sweatshirt ehrfürchtig. Es sicher gleicht das
sweatshirt Korn aus, das ich letztes Jahr erhielt haha.

Oh sorry, i germaned out there for a second. I meant "Yes, that sweatshirt is awesome. It sure makes up for the Korn sweatshirt i got last year haha."

Brian? Hmmm........... Wondering if it's KC Brian......

I have a Korn sweatshirt. It's got a horrible pic of them on the back. It was cold at a concert and it was the best they had.

Right on man, my birthday is on the same day, the 17th...and i have the same hoodie...i rarely take it off, cept for more important things that require less clothing. ::winks:: power to the angry irishmen, and long live opeth!....man that was silly, haha

Können alle hier Deutsch sprechen? :err:

Well, anyway, that hoodie is cooooooooooool :eek: I have to get an Opeth shirt soon, I need to get one soon....otherwise...I'm...gonna...:yell: :zombie:

Sentanced, I know what you're talking about. There's no drawstring around the hood. It's just sewn like that closed. It sort of chokes me sometimes.

:)