Opeth in melbourne.

I was thinking of going to the brisbane one cos I have friends I can stay with up there, But Plane tickets there and back are like $200+ /cry.

Seriously, If anyone has an extra ticket to the Melbourne show let me know? I would very much appreciate it ^_^ I am willing to pay a fair price for it. /cry. I wanna goooo :(

Oral sex ey? Hrrmm... Let me think about it. LoL. But seriously. I need a ticket!! *cries*

i desperately need 2 tickets to the melbourne show. i am also willing to pay a lot of money for these. if anybody knows anybody who has some spare tickets, please let me know!

don't need tickets to melbourne anymore! scored two tickets to adelaide. actually looking forward to a little holiday. cannot wait!

anyone know what the adelaide venue is like?

i desperately need 2 tickets to the melbourne show. i am also willing to pay a lot of money for these. if anybody knows anybody who has some spare tickets, please let me know!

I know you Aussies have giant poisonous toads, and spiders big enough to hunt birds - but don't you also have craigslist?

There are always people selling tickets. The problem is, you'll have to pay a significant mark-up. Now go out there and pay the piper!

:kickass:

I know you Aussies have giant poisonous toads, and spiders big enough to hunt birds - but don't you also have craigslist?

There are always people selling tickets. The problem is, you'll have to pay a significant mark-up. Now go out there and pay the piper!

:kickass:

not really, no one uses craigslist!!