opeth in sydney

punky_7

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2005
has anyone else been aving constant dreams about lacuna coil supporting opeth when they come to sydney? since i found out opeth were coming, ive been dreaming about seeing them live with lacuna coil as support.:headbang:

I can't wait to see Opeth next year, I'm not sure where I will see them though, I might go to Brisbane or Melbourne, I have friends in both those cities who are keen to see Opeth with me.

It wont be dungeon seeing as they just had their final show only a few weeks ago. I guess it could be one of their spin off bands though which would be awesome. :headbang:

I am so going to be there...does anyone know what the venue is like they are supposed to play in?

I'm 16 and i wanted to see opeth last time they came downunder but brissy gig was over 18s. I hope this doesnt happen again in april but ill travel south if i have to.

Hah oh shit so we ended up in same fkin boat?
I'm gonna have to save up to fly there n back or something

Asharak said:
I can't wait to see Opeth next year, I'm not sure where I will see them though, I might go to Brisbane or Melbourne, I have friends in both those cities who are keen to see Opeth with me.
Dungeon don't exist anymore... so start praying for LORD to play the support slot.

Personally I don't think it'll be an international band, but I hope it is. The opening bands for the previous Opeth tours were pretty average (or horribly shit, in the case of Virgin Black).

Alchemist would be nice... if we couldn't get Lacuna Coil for a little diversity. Beggers can't be choosers tho & you're right - we're just plebs in Australia when it comes to international support.

punky_7 said:
has anyone else been aving constant dreams about lacuna coil supporting opeth when they come to sydney? since i found out opeth were coming, ive been dreaming about seeing them live with lacuna coil as support.:headbang:

Nay you spastic! :yuk: Lacuna Coil suck some major anus! But of course, I'm definately going. :D Fuck, it's gunna be so awesome! But yes, when do the tickets go on sale? I need to know god damn you people! *shakes fist*

Apostle In Triumph said:
ticket sale opening days probably won't be released until at least half of the tour dates are released...at least, that's what I believe.
Tour dates have been released.

Australian/New Zealand tour 2006A P R I L
20th - Perth, Loout
21st - Adelaide, Thebarton theatre
23rd - Melbourne, The Forum
24th - Melbourne, The forum
25th - Sydney, Big top/Luna Park
27th - Brisbane, The Arena
29th - Auckland, St James Theatre

and some time agao opeth.com said
opeth.com said:
2005-12-07
Tickets to the Australian dates will be on sale mid January.
I really, really need to know the exact date they go on sale and and which ticket company is selling them. If anyone finds this out please let yhe rest of us know.