Opeth in U.S.!!!!!

I'm planning a little road trip to catch 4 or 5 shows:
the MA, NY, PA, OH shows maybe toronto show or maybe Chicago show.

Whats the best way to secure tix for those shows without dealing with TicketBastard? Who'se going to the shows I mentioned? Who can get me tix?

By the time Opeth is done touring they'll be tired of seeing my face at almost every show haha... i missed them once, ill have to make up for that time.

sfarog

I'll be making the drive to Chicago...It's the closest one from here, and I'm not fucking missing them on this tour. What's great is that Opeth is my favorite band and Lacuna Coil is my fiancee's favorite band! We get THE PERFECT tour with this one!

Sfarog-
...i missed them once, ill have to make up for that time.

You'll be making up for it all right! Once, then twice, then thrice! :D I'm going to the Worcester show HOPEFULLY. There's no reason today that I shouldn't. I'm trying to get a bunch of friends that would also love to go to come with. You know how it is (most times), the more the merrier.

Last time they played here, I went but not with them. Just one other that wasn't really down to begin with. Later that week, they end up telling me how they hung out with Lopez and Mendez and this chick I know was talking about how big Peter's hand was when she shook it :err: and I'm listening to them like :(

Of course, that probably won't happen this time no matter what I do. Do you think that because they're getting much more known this year compared to last, that they won't be so accessible this year or is that just plain silly?

Oh, and that sounds pretty killer, Triumphant Apostle. Lucky bastard. ;)