Opeth - Inferno.

first name
last name
password
password again

and make sure to check the checkbox that is right from the register button (sorry for the poor english)

Reactions: DE
Fornavn = First name
Etternavn = Last name
e-post=e-mail
brukernavn=user name
passord=password
søkeresultat= search results
min profil=my profile
lyd og videospiller= audio and videoplayer

fill in the little devil at the bottom with "opeth" and click søk (search)

after you've filled in the registration form, it should be easy once you know these words.

Only fill out those with stars, and don't check the boxes, that will provide your email with useless information/spam.

Finally got it working after I tried the "new concerts" link and registered. The video's a slide show, but the audio is great.

It's a great quality thing, it seems like a waste to be offering it like this. Be nice if someone at the company were to leak the source video.

Ok...I listened to the first 2 songs and was wondering is there anyway to record the audio from this into a wav or mp3? I would like to add this into my ever growing amount of opeth bootlegs.

click on "see the new concerts here"
then on "konserter"
"inferno 03"
"opeth inferno live (??)"
you will have to register

Fornavn = First name
Etternavn = Last name
e-post=e-mail
brukernavn=user name
passord=password
min profil=my profile

and REMEMBER to check the box asking you if you accept the terms of services (in norwegian of course) thats all i can do for you

Could someone please tell me what address comes up when you right click the video and select properties?

I might be able to h4x0r the source, but i can't make the damn thing work on my machine!

Post_Scriptum said:
click on "see the new concerts here"
then on "konserter"
"inferno 03"
"opeth inferno live (??)"
you will have to register

Fornavn = First name
Etternavn = Last name
e-post=e-mail
brukernavn=user name
passord=password
min profil=my profile

and REMEMBER to check the box asking you if you accept the terms of services (in norwegian of course) thats all i can do for you

im watching it now, thanks alot:Spin::Spin:

MightyA said:
Could someone please tell me what address comes up when you right click the video and select properties?

I might be able to h4x0r the source, but i can't make the damn thing work on my machine!
mms://straum.nrk.no/Musikk/2003-06-16/Opeth_900k.wmv is the address of the file, but I couldn't save it using streambox.

If you know a way to save it, please let me know.

Damn, it doesn't work to stream the file now. At least not with ASF recorder.