Opeth - Inferno.

I grabbed and converted it with WMRecorder, but it skips and stutters at 5 or 6 points throughout. Mostly between songs. Does anyone have a copy that doesn't do that? If so I'll just try to grab it again and hope it comes out better.

Dude, I have the same problems. I tried to download it for a second time, and I even downloaded it from someone else on Direct Connect, but it still had the same skips and stutters. So I guess it's a problem with the video itself. There is a 300k version: mms://straum.nrk.no/Musikk/2003-06-16/Opeth_300k.wmv I believe it doesn't have any errors, but the quality isn't as good as the 900k version

I was viewing the concert and when Mike was talking with the audiance, a question raised in my mind. Well he is swedish, right?, and he was in Norway, right?
My question is, does he knows norwegian or does swedish is like a cousin (maybe brother) language of norwegian??

onesolo said:
My question is, does he knows norwegian or does swedish is like a cousin (maybe brother) language of norwegian??
The languages are very similar. Most norwegians understand swedish perfectly well. Same goes for swe. for nor.