Opeth inspired poem

_Some_ users on this forum makes me want to vomit. Im so sick of all this crap, it's a fucking disgrace that some Opeth fans are such pricks with their heads so deep in the arse it would make a tapeworm proud.
It might be his first poem or maybe he just wrote a fast poem inspired by Opeth, we all gotta start somewhere, or maybe he's written many and you don't like but don't just throw shit. We can't we come together and discuss stuff instead of this elitetist shit. As someone else mentioned CONSTRUCTIVE CRTIZISM or at least keep a decent tone.
The very first post I made on this forum was a simple question about The Leper Affinity's lyrics and the first answer I get is some jerk telling me to fuck off. I love Opeth and would love to discuss it with other Opeth fans but unless there's an ignore button I might stop posting/reading here. Yes you care if I 'leave' and no you can't have my stuff.

I agree. The funny thing is that if Åkerfeldt had came here and posted the exact same poem, most people would have raised it to the skies.

This is the type of forum that if you ask retarded questions that can be found on google or elsewhere or you post something that just doesn't sound right, you're going to be flamed for it. All I can say is if you can't deal with the internet, you probably shouldn't be on it. Also, I should mention that the people who constantly complain about the fanbase on here are just as annoying as the people they complain about. (if not more)

Also, there IS a fucking ignore button. Does nobody know about this? Go under any user's profile, and there is an add to ignore list option.

This is the type of forum that if you ask retarded questions that can be found on google or elsewhere or you post something that just doesn't sound right, you're going to be flamed for it. All I can say is if you can't deal with the internet, you probably shouldn't be on it. Also, I should mention that the people who constantly complain about the fanbase on here are just as annoying as the people they complain about. (if not more)

Also, there IS a fucking ignore button. Does nobody know about this? Go under any user's profile, and there is an add to ignore list option.

HEY! you cant make sense on a message baord. you need to be banned!

:)