Opeth interview at guitar.com

Well I would try to download it maybe if I couldn't watch it at all, but I CAN watch it, I just can't download/save/whatever it, so I don't know ?

Check this out: I right clicked 'save as' on the Real Media link on the front page of the article. The file size for each part is only 102 bytes!! The videos burned perfectly to CD and I'm able to watch it on my computer but not on my DVD player. Also, after d/l'ing the .wmv files, it seems to me that the Real Player's video quality is better. Any thoughts?

Actually, when you do that you still don't actually have the videos on your system. I believe that the 102 byte file you have is just an instruction for Real Player to connect to a specific address on the guitar.com server to play the video. I may be wrong about that, but I know for a fact that 102 bytes is too small for a video file.

i downloaded these files through my download manager,but they both downloaded as wmv files.and i can only burn VCD's with mpeg or avi files.is there anyway that i can convert??

ok.i went to download.com and d/l about 6 programs and none of them were what i wanted.I need to convert those two guitar.com files which are wmv in to mpeg1 or avi.

and i need to convert two asf files in to mpeg1 or avi.can anyone helo me at all?

Originally posted by Saikpyro
Threak!

I just downloaded "Stoik Video Converter 1.0" and it can convert WMV to AVI. Try that, if it worked for me it must surely work for u.

gl
:cool:

thanks,but i already downloaded it last night and converted the files:)

Originally posted by poldarn
"The only word I heard repeatedly was ‘spiele’ which was accompanied each time by a little air guitar. I’m guessing that meant “to play.” Then Martin or Mike would reply, “Spiele?” Peter would nod..."

hahahah... :lol:

(you'll get it if you're from Sweden)

that part was funny hahaha!