Opeth lesson intro

thanks, looks like im gettin MAYH now, to bad i have to buy the new Lamb of God, new Dream Theater dvd, new Mastodon , and the Ghost Reveries rerelease all in within month:loco: Its gona make the pain of goin back to school a little better.

To late on stopping the LoG, I already preordered it:) and i personally like Dream Theater. Since its my own thread and my question was answered i guess ill hijack it, Why do so many people hate Dream Theater? Dont say because they suck, say specifically what you dont like.

loomis103 said:
thanks, looks like im gettin MAYH now, to bad i have to buy the new Lamb of God, new Dream Theater dvd, new Mastodon , and the Ghost Reveries rerelease all in within month:loco: Its gona make the pain of goin back to school a little better.

Because James Labrie sounds like a cat being run over by a lawnmower, because Pertrucci's solo's for the most a part are boring unimaginitive wankery, because MIke Portney sucks at drums and is a cockface.....

and the main reason is because:- THEY ARE HOPELESS SONGWRITERS

in_absentia said:
i rekon they're just a bunch of talented musicians that write really shit songs. actually i dont think ive ever spoken to or heard of someone that ever liked dt

You weren't here when Tubbs was here?

Early Dream Theater is cool, listenable but the other albums are crap...and i like Lamb of God, ultra unoriginal band but they have some cool riffs.