Opeth lesson intro

DT has a pretty big fan base as far as I know... I loved them for awhile, but I can hardly stand them anymore

snake101st said:
Check out this myspace of John Petrucci I made. At least watch the videos... I found them on youtube and theyre hilarious: http://www.myspace.com/petruccigod

Yeah, Im the number one on the top friends, too.

Ew you think Mark Tremonti is a good guitar player? He plays in Creed.... Creed...

On the subject of Dream Theater and Lamb of God sucking, I agree.

Yeah lamb of god are boring and I've never liked Dream Theater at all ever, they make me cringe unbearably throughout each track and the singer has the most godawful voice ever.
However I did enjoy one or two tracks by Liquid Tension.

TheApostle said:
Ew you think Mark Tremonti is a good guitar player? He plays in Creed.... Creed...

On the subject of Dream Theater and Lamb of God sucking, I agree.

Bleh, I hate/hated Creed.

I was seeing this local band (Silvertide) one day when I lived in NJ (near philly), and Alter Bridge (Mark Tremonti's new band) was playing, and they were really good, I was suprised. Mark has improved alot since those days. I even met him after the show and he was a great guy.

So you guys didnt like the videos Im guessing?

Mr. Bland said:
I personally enjoy Dream Theater. They are pretty dang good. IN MY OPINION
Having a signature bigger then then one screen is pretty dang bad. IN MY OPINION!

Mr. Bland said:
Ya, I miss Tubbs. What happened to him?
Hearing DT suck 20+ times every day must have been pretty hard on him. Just before he left he was masturbating over some Yes albums.

lolol DT is hardcore. I love Images and Words and SFAM. SFAM has a good concept, despite the corny lyrics.

Octavarium, however, makes my ears curl up into little balls, then they try to hurt me when the horror is over.