Opeth, Katatonia, or any band...while drunk?

I would hangout with friends, drink beer and play some metal, like opeth and others. There's a difference between drinking and getting kind of drunk, compared to getting totally wasted and throwing up on everything. I don't drink much at all anymore. I still like to here and there.

Marijuana isn't really no drug man. Herbal relief. The only stupid idiotic thing is your post.

Actually i'm drinking & listening to Damnation right now & its great.
But to answer the question, I pretty much like music the same weather I'm drinking or not. Good music is good music.

Brotherelf said:
Actually i'm drinking & listening to Damnation right now & its great.
But to answer the question, I pretty much like music the same weather I'm drinking or not. Good music is good music.

Thats right, I listen to my favorite bands when I'm studying and also when I'm getting hammered :p So as long as you like music when you're sober there is nothing wrong adding a little stimulus to listen to it :tickled:

Peace!

alan3827 said:
Marijuana isn't really no drug man. Herbal relief. The only stupid idiotic thing is your post.

I have too many complaints to make about marijuana and an abundance of reasons as to why I think it sucks. However, I'm too lazy to get into an argument about it so I'll just say 'your a dumbass'...and we're even. :)

i am too lazy to read this thread, but i think the marijuana idea is good for good or complicated music, and the drunk thing helps crap-rock seem more fun. how much fun is it to be drunk with your friends singing along to Georgia Satellites "keep your hands to yourself"? LOTS.

and for the uncorrupted youth on this board... drinking is not the same as getting drunk, occasional drug use probably isnt any more harmful than a lot of the other stuff we subject our bodies to along the way in the whole being human thing. people do so much stuff thats not healthy, and then they want to draw the line at getting a buzz? what-eva. beer is a friend.