Opeth last night?

if P3 Live recorded the show, what is the chance of hearing it when there's no Opeth in the schedule before Christmas...?

P3 Live are slow. I´m sure we have to wait at least three to four month for the brodcast. Mayby even longer.
But first of all they have to confirm that they will air the show, then it´s time for waiting.

I did not record the show and i didn´t see anyone recording anything but i am sure P3 did a great job.
As i said the sound was great so i can´t see any reason for not broadcasting the show.They didn´t say anything about their new album, they actually didn´t talk much , just the regular presentation of the songs.

Just to hear Opeth live in Swedish Radio is extremely nice!! Even if we won´t hear any new tunes as when Vintersorg was broadcasted.

Hopefully Opeth are more satisfied with this show than the Hultsfred-gig and will agree the broadcast.

Well, either they were still too worn out to rehearse, or they're keeping a lid on things still. It's 4-6 weeks off (depending on which date you believe), and there's really no official info besides a title. I guess it's nice that there will be a properly recorded concert out.. sometime.

[OPINION]I reckon that if they DO decide to perform any of their new works before releasing the album, that they should only play the instumental (For Absent Friends), that way it's still possible to be taken completely by surprise when the new stuff finally does come out.....[/OPINION]

So, who's with me!? :D

That doesn't actually make sense, unless you mean in terms of the concept. I don't know if there is one.

I vote fore this setlist:

Advent
The Leper Affinity
White Cluster
Forest Of October
The Drapery Falls
New Song
Demon Of The Fall
[/B]

Playlist:
The Leper Affinity
White Cluster
The Drapery Falls
Credence
Bleak
Moonlapse vertigo (i think )
Advent
[/B]

the question is : who has the right one ?? :D
and did they play a new song or not ?
I really don't understand why they keep on playing the same setlist over and over... too much bootlegs with the same setlist !
there are such songs in mayh, still life and bwp ...
anyway please someone let us know about the correct setlist !

Mayby "vote" wasn´t the best word, I just did not have a better word. :)

It´s boring that they do not change the setlist. They are not rehearsing very often and mayby that´s the reason.
It´s always funny to be surprised. For example, our swedish prog heroes in Träd, Gräs och Stenar (Trees, Grasses and Stones) basicly do not have any setlist when they go on stage. Between the songs they are discussing the setlist. They might even pick up an old song they haven´t played for 30 years and do an asskicking version!! It´s fantastic!! They are also always starting their gig with a 20-30 minutes long improvation. You have absolutly no idea what to expect for the show!! It´s great, very few bands know the art of improvation!