opeth logo i drew

F4deToBl4ck

New Metal Member
May 15, 2005
i was bored last friday... i drew up a logo for opeth... i was thinking of redoing it and making it really good. should I?

DSCF1564.jpg

yeah i know, but if i redo it ill fix the letter sizes and clean it up, and put it on better paper

"O" needs be bigger and "H" smaller. But don't worry about that, sketches aren't meant to be proportioned. I do the same thing :)

but it feels bland, maybe because of the paper. Do a sketch on regular paper ;)

Good work, btw

no really i was bored in class.

i wouldnt want there logo to change anyway, i just started sketching an O then i was like hell, ill do the entire thing. yeah i know the letters are the wrong sizes but i wasnt trying that hard..

i wouldnt want the oepth logo to ever change

F4deToBl4ck said:
no really i was bored in class.

i wouldnt want there logo to change anyway, i just started sketching an O then i was like hell, ill do the entire thing. yeah i know the letters are the wrong sizes but i wasnt trying that hard..

i wouldnt want the oepth logo to ever change

*their

Nice job, F4deToBl4ck! It looks awesome...

Trey: You mean you never wasted your time drawing random stuff in class?!?! You missed out!

I used to draw band names on my binder with Wite-Out all the time during school...then I got bored with that and started writing on my shoes instead. I actually did the Opeth logo on one of the toes a couple of months ago. Maybe someday I'll take a picture and post it here so you people can laugh at me :tickled: