Opeth members side project - SARMATIA

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
Since its Opeth related and probably a well kept secret, i thought i'd share some info on this board... Lopez and Mendez were both part of a swedish melodic black/death metal band called Sarmatia before Lopez joined Amon Amarth. I drew the logo for the band as I was friend with their guitarist/singer. I'm now selling their one and only demo. Someone grab it. cheerz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4066897669

I bought Jhva Elohim Meth... The Revival and For Funerals to Come for $80. Bought a Diabolical Masquerade autographed vinyl of Ravendusk in my Heart and a Decortication demo from Anders not too long ago. The vinyl cost me $51 and the demo cost me $25.

I've also purchased two of the 48 Sounds of Decay shirts. One for me, one for my best friend.

Bring it bitches.

Jinn said:
I bought Jhva Elohim Meth... The Revival and For Funerals to Come for $80. Bought a Diabolical Masquerade autographed vinyl of Ravendusk in my Heart and a Decortication demo from Anders not too long ago. The vinyl cost me $51 and the demo cost me $25.

I've also purchased two of the 48 Sounds of Decay shirts. One for me, one for my best friend.

Bring it bitches.
hahahah it would be almost worth it to pay a large amount of money just to see your reaction

no offense

Jinn said:
Hell, if you want to bid more than me, then do it.

I'm a katatonia collector, not an Opeth collector.

But all in all.

I will get this demo.

I've been actually thinking about becoming a real serious katatonia collector...I'm a huge fan of their early shit like jhva elohim meth, for funerals to come, dance of december souls...I want to buy the original EPs...I have all full lengths (including brave yesterdays) but not viva emptiness, I've been reluctant to purchase that album for some reason. I haven't even heard it yet.