Opeth members side project?

Staffan

Soelen gaaer bag aase ned
Jul 15, 2002
Stockholm, sweden
www.myspace.com
Today my dad told me he had talked to a guy at his work. The guy plays drums in a band called imperious... anyway my dad told me he sid that he was recording a record with some members from opeth... does anyone know more about this?

Well, first of all use some punctuation. And this could be possible, but who knows... I Goooooooooooogled it and couldn't find anything.

Excuse my bad english grammar, but I was too tired at that moment to really bother about that. Anyway you got my point and that was the important thing :)

Don't think it was ex-members he was talking about, I'll let my dad ask this guy more about this...

RavenousDaemon said:
Well, first of all use some punctuation. And this could be possible, but who knows... I Goooooooooooogled it and couldn't find anything.

Lay off, I bet english isn't even his first language. I bet you cant punctuate in Swedish.

...which is pretty natural, but you probably have a second language. Off course you might speak that language better than I speak english (or german), what do I know? ...the thing is that I don't speak english too often and because of that the grammar doesn't come 100% natural...

And no, I don't speak a second language. That is, unless you would count Latin, but I don't need to speak that, obviously. English is perfectly fine for my day-to-day routine.