Opeth needs Merchandise

That jewelery idea of the Opeth "O" would be killer. It'd be really hard to make the impression for that I'd think. Is that an actually font that is known somewhere or was that just invented solely for Opeth? Anyone know? Hey, Lee...when are you bringing that shirt to a custom shop and having them duplicate it about 200 times for your buddies here on this forum? ;) I know...never gonna happen.

Graveless Soul...I've been wishing to find a Morningrise shirt online myself for a while. Let us know if you have any luck.

Lynn

A morningrise shirt would be great, but it seems like most places only have BWP, or sometimes Still Life shirts.

The tour dates on the BWP shirt kinda turned me off, because I don't want people saying "which show were you at?" or something, since I missed the show to pass a class.

A still life one would be awesome, but the only place I saw that had them didn't have them in stock.

As for the sizes... I wear XL, and for most shirt brands, that fits me just fine, and I'm a pretty small person..

I figure a L would be fine for most girls... but then again, girls seem to like wearing small shirts.

Originally posted by Oyo
I was thinking of ordering the BWP shirt, it says only available in XL. I was wondering how big that actually is, I wouldn't want it going down to my shins like I was wearing a bedsheet. I'm like 6 feet flat and pretty skinny, how well do you think the shirt would fit me?

Oyo, the BWP XL runs kinda small, in my opinion. Like, the equivalent of a L for all my other shirts.

I have an OPETH logo Tshirt now : )))) on the back it's almost blank, just "the pest through the air" at the bottom....

but...... it's so biiiiiiiiig, gotta shorten it.....