There is More world than europe!

Dark_rebelion

New Metal Member
Jan 25, 2007
Hi I'm from Venezuela and i have read that opeth can't come to latin america because it's too cash. But i have to say that here there is a lot of fans that hear them very much because they are very good is theirs music. i want to know if there is a posibility that opeth comes in near future.... thanks:headbang:

more world than Europe? ... they have been touring in the United States much more than in Europe the last couple of years, AND they did those 4 special show in the US as well ...

AND: read the website ... they want to go to South America, be patient, it will happen ...

Hi I'm from Venezuela and i have read that opeth can't come to latin america because it's too cash. But i have to say that here there is a lot of fans that hear them very much because they are very good is theirs music. i want to know if there is a posibility that opeth comes in near future.... thanks:headbang:

i can see you.. i want them to come to Turkey one more time but it seems like impossible. maybe they come after the new album:headbang: