Withdrawl is setting in.....

MixGrafix

Dulce Et Decorum Est
I have awoken this morning with the realization that Opeth is not going to be playing any US gigs in the near future. I just wish that everyone that is reading this post has had the chance to see them live.

To everyone in Europe that is having second thoughts about seeing them because of Axe, drop that bias, and see one of the most amazing bands ever live.

:)

Yes, it's always tough letting go of a good thing. The good news is that they will be back again & again. I think they've done 7 US tours in the last 3 years. We are very lucky to see them so often. Other parts of the world never see them.

I remember the 1st time I saw them wasn't very busy. Now it seems like they come close to selling out every venue. They are very close to becoming sellouts. Like Jason Newsted said once "yes we are sellouts, we sell out every show every night". Pretty soon Opeth will be the same way & not because they changed their music to get on the radio, but because all of us fans appreciate what an awesome band they are.

opeth8 said:
Yes, it's always tough letting go of a good thing. The good news is that they will be back again & again. I think they've done 7 US tours in the last 3 years. We are very lucky to see them so often. Other parts of the world never see them.

I remember the 1st time I saw them wasn't very busy. Now it seems like they come close to selling out every venue. They are very close to becoming sellouts. Like Jason Newsted said once "yes we are sellouts, we sell out every show every night". Pretty soon Opeth will be the same way & not because they changed their music to get on the radio, but because all of us fans appreciate what an awesome band they are.
:headbang:

I know. I thought about that after I returned from the Orlando show. I am so close to going to a festival overseas to see them again.

I saw them in November, twice in March. I need more!

yeah hopefully for opeth's sake they take that rest during the winter. i'd rather see a rested 'peth than a tour exhausted one.