opeth on century media?

Century Media wouldn't be bad, but I don't think that they would be good either. I think the worst they could go on would be Roadrunner. It would be cool to see them on Peaceville again if they are still around, I'm pretty sure they are.

i'd like to see Opeth on Relapse,they have a bunch of awesome,varied bands,like Nile,Alchemist and Dillinger Escape Plan.They seem to do a very good job of promoting bands,whether for new albums or for tours.i've never heard a band say a bad word about them either.

The Great Katatonic said:
i'd like to see Opeth on Relapse,they have a bunch of awesome,varied bands,like Nile,Alchemist and Dillinger Escape Plan.They seem to do a very good job of promoting bands,whether for new albums or for tours.i've never heard a band say a bad word about them either.
mastodon!!
relapse is really putting out some quality shit these days

I think Relapse would be pretty solid too. Peaceville is probably doubtful. Why would they only have done one album for them? Plus Peaceville always does digipacks, which I don't like as much. But if being on Peaceville meant a tour with My Dying Bride or Anathema, that would be pretty nice

actually...i think inside out records might be a good play for them. i dont know if a metal exclusive label would get them the full exposure and capabilities of touring that they may need/deserve.

cthulufhtagn said:
mastodon!!
relapse is really putting out some quality shit these days
Indeed, not only that but Relapse has its HQ in America here, so American tours would be a bit easier I'm sure. (Maybe an Opeth/Necrophagist tour!?hmm...)

Opeth is a GREAT band and they need a GREAT label like Century Media , Nuclear Blast or Peaceville...

Relapse is a good company... but a little freaky i think...

PT is on LAVA

and Opeth on Inside Out Would suck. Inside Out doesn't do too well at promoting or touring their bands, and all the albums that come off their label are poorly produced. :/

ATARI said:
PT is on LAVA

and Opeth on Inside Out Would suck. Inside Out doesn't do too well at promoting or touring their bands, and all the albums that come off their label are poorly produced. :/

untrue. paatos had steven wilson produce the newest on inside out. and it sounded phenominal. ;)

Sigurd said:
Opeth is a GREAT band and they need a GREAT label like Century Media , Nuclear Blast or Peaceville...

I'd put NB on the same level of shittiness as Roadrunner.

I agree with Relapse being a winning choice.