Opeth on Headbanger's Ball

deathbearer said:
There already are..There was someone on this board defending Licoln Park when I called them Stikin Park or Stikin Pork..Whatever..

thats pure faggotry.

Well, it doesn't seem like a very compelling video, and the song's all wrong for the show, but the people who actually like the music will still check them out. I hope someone encodes this.. but the video will probably surface on the Damnation re-release with 2 bonus tracks, anyway.

And now Death,Decapitated and Opeth.

Although the showing of the Death vid was announced on blabbermouth.The story said that the presenter convinced the producers to play it.

threak said:
And now Death,Decapitated and Opeth.

Although the showing of the Death vid was announced on blabbermouth.The story said that the presenter convinced the producers to play it.

I can't believe the singer of HATEBREED would want "The Philosopher" to be played. I fucking hate that band..

And I think they played Decapitated's "Winds of Creation," but I'm not sure.

Pieless you peice of shit, I've come here you hunt you down. This is my first post ever and I have nothing important to say which I'm sure the other 483,393,293 posts are unimportant too. Now time to leave and never post anything on UM ever.