Opeth on Swedish TV... again

Cool, I love Kobra!

Especially Kristoffers weird triple-brow.

kristofer-bryn.jpg

Speaking of Rock and Islam... don't miss out on Sam Dunn's documentary "Global Metal" - the best damn docu on metal there ever was (how many docus can you do on church burnings anyway?)!

Mexicola, there's a point why SR/SVT isn't funded by taxes, and that's independence. If it were payed for by taxes rather than a license it would probably lead to a more direct influence from the government.

SVT is around in order to provide a non-biased channel. And while it will obviously never be perfect, having a license is probably the best way to do it. Taxes lead to dependence, making it optional would pretty much destroy it.

It's not an ideal solution. But SVTs programming does offer a wider variety than the commercial channels. If nothing else we should keep it for investigative programs like Uppdrag Granskning, which kick ass compared to any commercial alternative. Same goes for shows like Kobra.

Kobra is the shit, you can always rely on them doing a good job.

This will not be a reprise of the TV4 debacle.

Interesting subject. But MAN i can't stand Kristoffers little "mm" "mh"-sounds throughout the WHOLE fucking interview. Is that some kind ov obsession he has? It sounds ridiculous.

Interesting subject. But MAN i can't stand Kristoffers little "mm" "mh"-sounds throughout the WHOLE fucking interview. Is that some kind ov obsession he has? It sounds ridiculous.

haha, yea i agree. a guess would be that they didnt give this clip the "full edit" if the whole extra material thing is true (I doubt theyll include a 8 min long interview in 30 min program).

damn, ure "ov" made me wanna listen to behemoth :eek:

I really enjoyed the program and recomend all of you to watch it. A lot of it is in English too.