Opeth on Swedish TV... again

nice to hear mendez speak in swedish :p
i cant say the subject interested me that much, but hey, opeth was in swedish television again. cheers to that!

I'm sure it will interest you hexwind and all other arabic/middle eastern fans a lot. Stay tuned, it'll probably be up later tonight.

How come Mendez speaks near perfect Swedish, but has an accent thicker than Borat's when he speaks English?

Erh, because his first language is Spanish and he probably didn't learn THAT much English in school buuuuut he's been living in Sweden for XX years and hence speaks Swedish quite often?

What he said + he didn't have a perfect Swedish accent. Watch the program again and listen carefully.

What he said + he didn't have a perfect Swedish accent. Watch the program again and listen carefully.

I didn't say he has a perfect Swedish accent, I said near perfect, which he does. I've met him twice and despite having a bit of Spanish lilt in his speech, his Swedish was great.

well please give the link to us all because i guess we all want to enjoy it offline :D

This is the link to Swedish TV's own site. It's in decent quality and will stay there for 30 days:

http://svtplay.se/t/102858/kobra

ah yeah of course i am interested !! and please Stilgar could you upload it and then link me/ us to downlaod it?

It'll take me a little while to convert it to a format with higher compression (unless you want to download a 2 GB file). Meanwhile, check the link above. It has lower quality and will only stay up for 30 days, but it's more than good enough quality to watch.

This is the link to Swedish TV's own site. It's in decent quality and will stay there for 30 days:

http://svtplay.se/t/102858/kobra

It'll take me a little while to convert it to a format with higher compression (unless you want to download a 2 GB file). Meanwhile, check the link above. It has lower quality and will only stay up for 30 days, but it's more than good enough quality to watch.

Thanks for the link ! :)

I got really disappointed by it when I watched it yesterday. pretty much sucked. half the show was about some random american guy just bullshittin around :/