Opeth pictures from last night at the Tsongas arena in lowell mass

The "krosstika" is a cross between literally a cross and swa sticka (sp?)

Also, gwar sprayed blood on the crowd, it was red and my clothes were covered in it. When they killed bonesnapper, the big dinosaur thing, his blood was purple.

the "Transformer thing" was the Reaganator (Ronald Reagan) and in concert, they usually cut him open to show his wife sitting inside controlling him. Nancy Reagan I believe.

If you want to see an Opeth concert, go to an opeth concert, if you go to a festival is just really a sampler of all the bands, no one plays a full set. The closest you get is gwar and they only played 55 minutes.

Thats about all you need to know!

Martin the Mariachi :headbang:

The photos are all so awesome but I feel so sorry for the guys in Opeth having to listen to all those shitty bands on that tour. I'm sure they must go hide in their tour bus! :tickled:

Don't you guys read. It says specifically on the site NOT to link directly to pictures, no wonder its so fucking slow.

lol, "too bad"..i was looking down and when i saw that guy with the top of his head bald i thought it was mikael..i cried..and cried, until about half a second later i went on down and saw it wasn't..